Social media management is easier than ever, what with the wide range of tools available to you.
Social media managers are actually spoilt for choice, because not all tools are made equal and some of them are actually far superior to what the others offer.
Therefore, you have to be savvy in terms of your choices as far as social media management tools are concerned. Firstly, you have to consider the purpose for which you want to use a tool. Some tools only offer basic features, such as automating your post scheduling, while others handle more complex tasks.
Secondly, you need to consider the cost you will have to bear for using a particular tool. Luckily for you, there are some great tools that you can use to enhance your social media management skills. Not only do they include the features that you will find handy but they also offer great value for your money.
- Hootsuite – It’s free and offers the ability to schedule on the most popular social media platforms(including Instagram.)You can also keep track of conversations in the hashtags you’re interested in.
- CoSchedule – The best editorial calendar/post scheduler I’ve ever used. It’s not free but offers many advanced features. One feature unique to CoSchedule is called Requeue. Requeue automatically reposts your most popular content to your social media channels as specified intervals. You can also schedule your blog posts and social media (including Instagram)
- Repost App – Lets you repost things from other people’s Instagram accounts. Everyone loves getting attention! If there is something someone posted that is related to your business then repost it.
- The Google Analytics App – Do you know how much traffic you’re receiving from your social media channels? Do you know how much of that traffic is converting to email signups/etc? If not then how do you know if you’re doing a good job or not?
- Facebook Ads App – Facebook has made it extremely easy to stay on top of your ads, view results and create new campaigns. Create new ads and remove tired ones anytime, anywhere.
Do you have any social media scheduling tips or questions? Let’s discuss in the comments below!